With a title like this, I’m expecting emotional trauma…
gdi, first Doctor Who, then Young Justice, Supernatural, now this show…I and all these fandoms are masochistic apparently
- First of all, I went and listened to the title song before watching. Just because. And I got hit in the feels with the verses.
Yup, definitely masochistic.
- "I shall be their queen." Can we talk about how scary and badass that line is though?
No, I’m not getting fanfic ideas
- NOT THE STAR SAPPHIRES, NO. GO ATTACK THE REDS AGAIN OKAY? *shot with a laser*
- GHIA’TA FIGHTING THE MANHUNTERS! AND AGA’PO TAKING DOWN LIKE 6 AT ONCE!
Manhunter: No man escapes the Manhunters.
Aga’po: I am no man. I am Aga’po, Queen of the Zamarons! *strikes a final blow*
- I kinda agreed with Kilowog. Aya’s extremely powerful and not really on the white side of morality or mentality at the moment, chances are they’re gonna have to fight her, right? But at the same time, that makes it sound like she’s too far gone, and I can see why Razer and Hal are going “We’ll find her and help her”.
- Crap. Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap—
- Sidenote: Aya makes my heart hurt and scares me like this, but she’s also really badass and awesome
shuttup I have a thing for good characters turning evil
- "That is a lie. I loved and was loved, only to have that love retracted, leaving me nothing but pain.”
- AGA’PO. NO. NONONO
- It just occurred to my why she’s attacking them and not some other emotional being….OW.
- How is Aya managing to look so cold yet be so expressive. Gdi, the animators, well done
- Ugh, stop, she’s really hurt and it’s hurting me too
- AYA IF YOU KILL GHIA’TA—
- CAROL. (Poor Carol always getting dragged from Earth to Zamaron and all over because of Hal) IS SHE GOING TO BECOME QUEEN AT SOME POINT?!
- AYA AND CAROL’S CONVERSATION
“My love was unkind. He offered his love and then took it back.” THAT’S NOT WHAT HAPPENED AT ALL
"False. When love is revoked it creates anger and resentment."
"Then you hate and love the same person simultaneously." Isn’t that what you’re going through? Ayaaa….
Carol: Emotions can’t really fight each other.
"Negative. I will force them to." Love and hate….crap. crap crap crap.
*cries over Aya every time she speaks*
- "It’s worth it if it gets us to Aya." If she could just see that Razer does still care for her…
Also, a Green Lantern risks their life for the lives of others. I love this team so much.
10 out of 10!?
Wow! I can’t wait to tell Jenny Keene!
Oh, she wrote it. She’s brilliant, BTW.